|Summary||AC Rec. Single 20A High End Rhod Japan|
GTX-S(R) High End Performance 20A 125V Single Receptacles
The Pure Transmission Mission A very Furutech power product, manifesting a devotion to best performance in every element of AC and signal transfer.
Considering that what you actually hear is in a very real sense the direct product of the incoming AC then the final few
feet are of prime importance for best performance
. Of course everyone would love to make pure-copper receptacles, but its malleability â€“ lack of stiffness â€“ makes pure
copper a poor choice. Thatâ€™s why youâ€™ll find phosphor bronze or brass in some receptacles. Furutechâ€™s intense
engineering scrutiny has resulted in an industry-first, a technique allowing us to use special Furutech 24k gold- or
rhodium-plated Î±(Alpha) pure copper conductors strengthened and sprung by our innovative nonmagnetic Stainless
Steel Conductor Spring System that keeps a firm grip yet wonâ€™t damage male connector blades or their plated
surfaces. Even the screw-down pressure plates are curved to maximize contact area. The GTX receptacle can be
summed up in a word; virtuoso!
Feel, experience and communicate with music and sound!
– Rhodium plated Î±(Alpha) Pure Copper Conductor (0.8mm)
– Nonmagnetic stainless conductor spring system
– Body material: Nylon/fiberglass with piezo ceramic and carbon damping material
– Cover material: Polycarbonate
– Parts set with nonmagnetic 2.0mm thick stainless brace plate
– Specified for wire diameters of 4mm – Connection: Set Screw
– Dimensions: 104.0 mm (L) x 47.2 mm (W) x 28.0 mm (H)
– Total attention to detail and build quality extends right down to a specially designed patent-pending conductor pressure plate that
increases contact area
– Furutech spade terminal FP-209 recommended for 10 AWG wire
– Type: 2-pole+earth – Rating: 20A/125V AC