Dayton Audio DTA-120 Class D Digital Mini Amplifier 60 WPC with Bluetooth
Dayton Audio’s DTA-120BT provides a rich feature set including Bluetooth 4.2 with aptX, RCA and 3.5 mm input, and headphone output. To further add to its appeal, the DTA-120BT produces 60 watts per channel which is more than enough for most speakers on the market.
• Output power: 60 watts RMS x 2 @ 4 ohms
• Total harmonic distortion (THD): <0.1% @ 1W, <10% @ 60W
• Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
• Signal-to-noise ratio: 103 dB, A weighted
• Input sensitivity: 680 mV
• Inputs: Rear stereo RCA, front 3.5 mm stereo mini jack, and Bluetooth
• Headphone output: 95 mW at 16 ohm
• Outputs: Dual shielded, gold-plated mini binding posts (banana plugs accepted)
• Bluetooth version: 4.2
• Power supply: Input: 100~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.6A; Output: 24 VDC, 5A
• Power efficiency: >85%
• Dimensions: Faceplate dimensions: 1.9″ H x 3.37″ W x 0.31″ D
• Body dimensions: 1.75″ H x 3.12″ W x 6.87″ D
• Overall dimensions: 2″ H x 3.37″ W x 7.5″ D (including feet, faceplate, and volume knob).
DTA-120BT Class D Mini Amplifier 60 WPC with Bluetooth
Availability: 9 in stock (backorders allowed)
The Dayton Audio DTA-120 is a small and powerful Class-D amplifier with Bluetooth that installs virtually anywhere.
9 in stock (can be backordered)
|Dimensions||15 x 15 x 20 cm|