||Dayton Audio MA455 Multi-Zone On-Wall 4 Channel Amplifier
The Dayton Audio MA455 delivers multi-zone Class AB amplification in an easy-to-use, set-and-forget design. With each of the amp’s four input channels assignable to one of four zones, the MA455 is ideal for small businesses, stores, or restaurants that need a multi-room audio system. In a compact and secure housing, the MA455 provides reliable audio performance and a convenient and straightforward interface.
Versatility Across Zones
Delivering four input channels, the MA455 gives you the ability to connect multiple sources for custom multi-zone audio. Each input channel provides an RCA and 1/4″ line input as well as individual bass and treble controls.
In addition to flexible input options, the MA455 has a built-in media player that includes USB and SD MMC ports, Bluetooth, and FM radio. The media player can be assigned to any combination of the four output zones and features playback controls via the front panel and included IR remote control.
The MA455 not only has versatile input options but also gives you flexibility in output options. Each zone has a mono RCA line out for use with an external amp and a phoenix-type connector to connect directly to your speakers. Needing a total speaker impedance of at least 4 ohms per zone, the MA455 allows you to integrate into almost any existing speaker system.
Tailor Your Sound
Each input channel has an individual volume, bass, and treble controls, giving you control over the sound sources. Accessible via the included IR remote control, the MA455 also provides seven EQ presets including normal, rock, pop, classical, jazz, country, and bass. When using smaller speakers, the MA455 also has an 80 Hz high-pass filter for each zone output to restrict source bandwidth delivered to your speakers.
Secure, Compact Design
The all-in-one design of the MA455 delivers all of the functionality that you need for multi-zone audio, all housed in a compact on-wall form factor. With the streamlined design, the amplifier is ideal for set-and-forget installations. In addition to the compact size, the MA455 also features a lockable security cover so that you can keep your settings consistent without fear of tampering.
Simplify Your Install
Placing emphasis on simplicity and high performance, Dayton Audio has engineered the MA455 with ease of use in mind. The on-wall design and set-and-forget functionality are an installers dream that save time and money. Packed with all of the features you need, the MA455 is the complete all-in-one amplifier for multi-zone audio.
Flexibility and Function
With a vast array of input options, the MA455 can accept many audio sources such as AV receivers, computers, hand held devices, and microphones. The ability to add a microphone via the 1/4″ jack allows you to ensure that announcements are heard on the zones you want. This feature is ideal for paging mics for offices, bars, restaurants, and stores.
Delivering on All of Your Audio Requirement
The MA455 delivers all of the functionality and quality you would expect from Dayton Audio in a simplified design. With convenience and function at the forefront of design, the MA455 is perfect for use in restaurants, bars, small businesses, stores, office spaces, and other applications in need of easy-to-use multi-zone audio.
• Amplifier type: Class AB
• Power output (RMS): 4 x 55W @ 4 ohms, all channels driven
• Speaker impedance: 4 ohms minimum per zone
• Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
• Channel input connections: Stereo RCA line, 1/4″ line
• Output connections: Mono RCA line / zone, phoenix type
• Channel controls: Volume, zone selection, bass / treble, mic / line switch
• Zone output controls: Volume, high-pass filter
• Mic input sensitivity: -35 dB
• Mic input impedance: 2 kohms
• Line input sensitivity: -3 dB
• Line input impedance: 20 kohms
• THD: <0.1% @1 kHz, 0 dB
• Mic SNR: <75 dB rated output
• Line SNR: <80 dB rated output
• Line output: +3 dB
• Bass & treble control: ±12 dB
• High-pass filter: 80 Hz
• Media player: USB, SD, Bluetooth, FM radio
• Media player controls: Play / pause / folder, repeat, track select
• Remote control functions: Power, stop, mute, repeat, EQ, play / pause, track select, volume, skip, media player mode
• Power supply: 110/220 VAC, 50/60 Hz
• Certifications: CE, RoHS
• Includes: Amplifier, 4 x screws and anchors, IR remote control, IEC power cable
• Weight: 18.7 lbs.
• Dimensions: 18.7″ H x 15.1″ W x 3.7″ D