Dayton Audio KABD-SPF Function Cables for KABD-250
Use the KABD-SFC cables to customize any Dayton Audio KABD project. This cable kit comes equipped with JST 2.0 PH connectors for easy termination to the board.
• The 20" AUX-in cable with 3.5 mm jack feeds music from any analog source directly to the Dayton Audio KABD boards, enabling audio play from almost any non-Bluetooth source.
• The volume controls with 8" cable and knob lets you manually control sound levels, and mounts into a 0.3" hole.
• The 4-pin 8" battery cable is for portable projects where AC or 12 VDC car power are not available. This cable plugs directly into LBB battery boards for quick installation.
• Using the 2-pin on/off or Mute 20" cable cuts power or mutes the board depending on which two terminals you connect to the 3-pin socket.
• The Bluetooth and source indicator LEDs come with a 20" cable to give you plenty of room to mount them externally.
• If you expand your project to 2.1 use the 8" 6-pin Aux-out cable to add another amplifier. The two outer pins are left and right channel and the two center pins are the ground for each channel.
• Use the external antenna with 4-1/2" cable only if mounting the KABD board in a metal enclosure. The on-board antenna has excellent range with most other enclosures.
These function cables offer additional options for customizing Dayton Audio KABD Bluetooth amp board sound projects.
3.5 mm AUX-in cable with jack provides a way to play music with non-Bluetooth devices
Four external potentiometers with cables and knobs for sound customization
Battery cable for true portable projects
External LEDs for Bluetooth and source status
Switch for power on/off or mute to increase battery life
6-pin Aux-out cable for additional amplifier option
External stick on antenna to mount outside metal enclosures
Soyez le premier à donner votre avis sur ce produit.
Votre avis est soumis pour approbation.
Abonnez-vous à notre infolettre
Abonnez-vous à notre infolettre et recevez une notification sur les remises.