||Power Connector Rhod Japan
FI-11M(R) High Performance Power Male Connectors
The new FI-11-N1 series feature a new plating technique which delivers sonic improvements and a more durable finish.
Also new to the series are metal cable clamps for firm grip and resonance control.
Japanese audio commentator, Masamitsu Fukuda says the following on the new plating:
â€œThe new Rhodium plating offers high resolution, transparent and precise sound.
The high signal-to-noise ratio delivers greater contrasts across the entire frequency spectrum along with tight and precise bass.
Rhodium especially excels in the high frequencies which are detailed and clear. Overall rhodium yields a super responsive, delicate, expressive and neutral sound...â€
â€œGold plating is ideal for enthusiasts who prefer a flowing, somewhat warm and softer sound.
With a slightly thicker layer of gold plating than before the sound is a touch more precise allowing a stable soundstage and a smoother tonal balance.
With better response and dynamics the new cable yields a detailed, powerful bass and an overall expressive sound...â€
- Rhodium Plated Copper Î±(Alpha) Conductor
- Earth (Ground) Jumper System
- Transparent Blue Nylon/fiberglass front body, polycarbonate shell
- Black nonmagnetic stainless cable damping clamp with stainless screws (M4 X 20mm L)
- Specified for cable diameters of 6.6mm to 16mm (With a longer screw up to 20mm)
- Wire accommodation: Max 5.5 Square mm 10AWG
- Dimensions: Body length 43.9mm x 39mm diameter x 76.8mm overall length
- Rating: 15A/125V 10A/250V
- Standards: < PS >E JET:15PJET086, USL /CNL Listed:04CA26110