Introducing the long-awaited “reboot” of miniDSP’s best-selling 2x4 digital audio processor: the miniDSP 2x4 HD! This tiny powerhouse is jam-packed with miniDSP’s tried and proven audio processing functionality: flexible para-metric EQ, Butterworth and Linkwitz-Riley crossovers, advanced biquad pro-gramming, and delay on each output channel. miniDSP’s “one hardware many plugins” concept allows for many interesting future applications!
The upgraded on-board 400 MHz Analog Devices SHARC processor also ena-bles substantial processing upgrades previously available only on more ex-pensive platforms, such as 96 kHz internal processing for true high-resolution audio capability and assignable FIR filter taps for sophisticated equalization, crossover, and room correction capabilities. All to be accessed and programmed with miniDSP’s easy-to-use interface software.
I/O capabilities get an upgrade too, with the addition of USB audio streaming up to 192 kHz and a TOSLINK digital input. The miniDSP 2x4 HD will find application in full-sized hifi and home theater systems, on desktops, in cars, in recording studios — anywhere a compact, simple, yet surprisingly powerful DSP audio processor is needed.
- ADSP12489 400MHz Sharc DSP floating point engine
- XMOS Xcore200 for USB control and bidirectional audio streaming
- 24 bit ADC/DAC resolution
- Unbalanced inputs switchable with a jumper between 4Vrms and 2Vrms
- Toslink digital input
- Unbalanced outputs: Max 2Vrms
- USB Audio Class 2 Bidirectional streaming with ASIO drivers, driverless under MAC OSx
- 4 preset configuration, recallable via IR, Software
- Plug&Play USB driver and real time Software configuration using miniDSP plug-ins
- Device does not required a PC once configured
- External single 12V supply