Dayton Audio DTA-2 Class D Digital Audio Amplifier Module
2x 15W Class T Amplifier
The Dayton Audio DTA-2 Class D Digital Audio Amplifier is designed around the Tripath TA-2024 IC developed by Sonic Impact. The TA2024 is a 15W/channel continuous average two-channel Class D Digital Audio Power Amplifier IC using Tripath's proprietary Digital Power Processing™ technology. Class D amplifiers offer both the audio fidelity of a Class AB amplifier and the power efficiency of a Class D amplifier.
This DTA-2 amplifier is ideal for any audio enthusiast who enjoys building and modifying speaker systems. The applications are virtually limitless, since this tiny PCB measures a mere 2-11/16" x 1-5/16". Build your own speakers or incorporate the amplifier into an existing speaker cabinet. Recommended power supply: 12 VDC, 2000mA, regulated. Power plug size is 2.1 x 5.5.
• Output power: 11W @ 4Ω, 6W @ 8Ω (0.1% THD+N); 15W @ 4Ω, 10W @ 8Ω (10% THD+N) • Efficiency: 81% @ 15W, 4Ω; 90% @ 10W, 8Ω • Dynamic range: 98 dB • Over-current protection • Over-temperature protection • Chipset: TA2024.
(1) Class T digital audio amplifier PCB
(1) Volume control PCB with 12" ribbon cable
(1) LED power indicator with ribbon cable
(2) 12" speaker wires (red & black)
(2) 12" power wires (1 red & 1 black)
(2) 12" LED wires (1 red & 1 black)
(2) Ferrite cores
(2) Output capacitors
Your review is submitted for approval.