Dayton Audio HTA50BT Hybrid Stereo Tube Amplifier with Integrated DAC, Sub Out, and Headphone Out
The Dayton Audio HTA50BT hybrid tube amplifier gives modern amp design a vintage makeover. Featuring the best of modern amp technology and functionality, the HTA50BT provides all of the convenience you expect from an amp with the added benefit or classic vacuum tube sonic performance.
Modern Design Meets Vintage Sound
The ages old debate over whether solid-state or tube amplifiers produce a better listening experience will surely never end. Dayton Audio seeks to provide the solution to this debate with the HTA50BT hybrid tube amplifier by harnessing the best qualities of both into one convenient device. Modern class AB amp topology provides efficient power handling and vacuum tubes in the preamp circuit provide subtle character and warmth to create a delightful homage to the classic valve amplifiers of the past.
With a variety of input options, the HTA50BT can be used to connect up to 6 audio sources. Bluetooth 5.0 ensures the best possible audio quality and functionality with any wireless device. Connect directly to a computer with the built in USB audio interface. Two stereo RCA inputs, optical, and coaxial inputs allow for connectivity to a wide array of audio devices.
Sight and Sound
Simple stylings and a compact footprint make the HTA50BT easily placed in compact spaces without a lot of distraction. Exposed tubes only add to the modernized vintage aesthetic of the HTA50BT Straightforward control buttons and a large forward facing volume knob provide hassle free control to your stereo system.
• Power output: 25 WPC RMS @ 4 ohms
• THD: 0.5% @ 50 WPC
• Minimum speaker impedance: 4 ohms
• Channel separation: 80 dB
• SNR: >85 dB
• Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz, ±2 dB
• Sub output: Preout for active subwoofer (HTA50BT is a full-range amp with no internal crossover)
• Preamplifier tube: 6K4 x 2, 6U1 x 2
• Transistors: Toshiba A1941 x 2, Toshiba C5198 x 2
• Bluetooth: Version 5.0
• Supports Bluetooth codecs: SBC and AAC
• Digital audio DAC SNR: 96 dB
• Digital audio DAC sample rate: Up to 16-bit/48 kHz
• Input impedance: 47k ohms (minimum)
• Input sensitivity: 500 mV
• Power: 110/220 VAC, 50/60 Hz
• Power connection: Standard IEC
• Dimensions: 6.3" H x 7.5" W x 9.2" D
With a Dayton Audio 5 year warranty, it’s more than a guarantee, it’s a promise. We stand behind our products and our warranty is a demonstration of our commitment to quality and reliability.