|Tweeter Type||Titanium Dome Neodymium Car Tweeter with mounting hardware|
|Cone / Dome Diameter||25mm|
|Power Handling (RMS)||30 W|
|Frequency Response||3000 – 20000 Hz|
The Automotive Neodymium Series tweeter pairs by Dayton Audio offer remarkable clarity, good off-axis dispersion, and an exceptionally flat response above 3 kHz. These tweeters are specifically designed for car audio systems, however their modern appearance and flat response curve integrate easily into any design, especially where minimal center-to-center spacing of the tweeter and woofer placement is needed. Sold in pairs.
- Exceptionally flat treble response for accurate high frequency reproduction
- High-strength neodymium motor provides low distortion and compact size
- Ultra-high sensitivity of 95 dB to deliver high output with modest power
- 1″ titanium diaphragm for incredibly accuracy and great off-axis response
- 1″ diameter voice coil for excellent power handling
- All hardware included to permit flush or surface mounting
Dayton Audio designed the AN25Ti-4 tweeter to provide superb audio reproduction. The titanium diaphragm offers remarkable accuracy, great off-axis dispersion and an exceptionally flat response above 3 kHz. Although these tweeters where specifically designed for car audio systems, their modern appearance, high efficiency, and flat response curve integrate easily into many non-automotive designs and are especially useful in MTM and TMM designs where high efficiency and/or minimal center-to-center spacing of the tweeter and woofer placement is needed. Sold in pairs.
Specifications: • Power handling: 40 watts RMS/80 watts max (with appropriate crossover) • VCdia: 1″ • Impedance: 4 ohms • Re: 3.11 ohms • Frequency range: 3,000-20,000 Hz • Fs: 1744 Hz • SPL: 95.5 dB @2.83V/1m.