• All conductors treated with Furutech’s (Alpha) Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Process
• FT-D15A(R) X1 and FT-S15A(R) X 2, Nonmagnetic Rhodium-plated (Alpha) phosphor bronze Pure Transmission Receptacles featuring nylon/fiberglass bodies incorporating carbon particles forming an extremely effective non resonant connector body
• FI-09(R) Rhodium-plated (Alpha) pure copper IEC Inlet to ensure Pure Transmission
• Furutech’s Axial Locking System lowers receptacle resonance by a factor of 10
• Beautifully-crafted highest grade aluminum Carbon fiber finished plate.
• Beautifully-crafted highest-grade aluminum chassis effectively shields against RFI (Radio Frequency Interference)
• A layer of Formula GC-303 bonded to the bottom plate effectively shields against EMI (Electro Magnetic Interference)
• Star-wired conductors using Furutech (Alpha)-10, 5.5 sq. mm (10 AWG) for low electrical resistance, conductors insulated within resonance-absorbing tubing
• Dimension: 297(L) X131(W) X47(H) mm
• Net Weigh: 3.4kgs Approx.Formula GC-303:
GC-303 is a special material Furutech bonds to the interior bottom-plate of the chassis that absorbs EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) generated by the internal fittings of the unit.
Furutech’s Patent-Pending Axial Locking System: Furutech designed a special locking screw that anchors each duplex receptacle preventing oscillation and enhancing long-term stability. A special 3M material surrounds and isolates each duplex outlet from resonance as well. Each Axial Lock is torqued to perfection to work with the 3M resonance control material at the factory.